Loan Approval FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Why buy from Loan Approval Center?
- Probably the most important question to ask is who to turn to for that all important credit rebuilding auto loan. The answer is the Earnhardt Loan Approval Center simply because our Loan Approval Center is the number one provider of loans for people with bad credit in Arizona. Why settle for second best?
- Will my purchase rebuild my credit?
- Definitely! A car loan financed over time is one of the fastest ways to raise your credit score. Each payment improves your credit - all while driving a nice ride.
- Will my loan report to the credit bureaus?
- All loans arranged by Loan Approval Center will, but many other auto dealers’ loans will not. We only use major companies that report. If it doesn’t rebuild your credit, why bother?
- Will I need a large down payment?
- No. Zero down is fine in many cases. If your credit is REALLY BAD, you’ll need some down payment, but Loan Approval Center will work with you on this.
- Can I use my trade for my down payment?
- Yes. Many customers choose to take some cash back out of their trade equity.
- Won’t my credit get better if I just wait?
- Credit doesn’t get better with time, it generally gets worse. Somewhere in your credit history is proof you paid on time for a period of time. If that falls off your credit bureau, you’ll be a higher risk.
- Will my information be shared with anyone?
- Your credit and personal information is secure and will only be shared with lenders who specifically want to approve your auto loan. We never provide your information to marketing interests.
- Will my information be confidential?
- Absolutely! Loan Approval Center complies with all federal and state privacy laws and your information is always confidential.
- Will I have to pay a high interest rate?
- No. One of the benefits of dealing with Loan Approval Center is we’re number one. Our volume buying power means lower rates, payments and down payments. We didn’t become number one by having the highest rates, but by having the lowest.
- Do I have to work with a car salesman?
- No. The complexities of special financing mean you need to work with the experts. You’ll work directly with our Loan Officers and not some car salesman.
- Why is Earnhardt’s Loan Approval Center special financing better?
- We recognize that good people get bad credit AND they need good cars. We’ve got thousands of vehicles to choose from, and we invested the time, money and effort in developing the number one special finance department in the world. This has allowed us to provide loans for over 100,000 people with credit problems. We’re the biggest and we are the best (no bragging, just fact). This means the best deal for you. Don’t settle for less — you deserve the best!
Search Vehicle Inventory Testimonials Get Approved Find a Dealership
CALL NOW: 888-820-3377