3 Used INFINITI Phoenix Arizona
1. We are a family owned and operated business for over 60 years!
2. We are at the top in customer satisfaction for 4 years running!
3. We have award winning sales, service and parts departments!
4. We have received Toyota's top honor, the President's Award, 4 years in a row!
5. We offer a friendly, no pressure atmosphere!
6. For every vehicle we sell, we donate to the Mesa Child Crisis Center.
* JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study, Initial Quality Study (IQS)
* If you want to seat up to eight people and tow up to 8,500 pounds in an opulent, technologically savvy vehicle, the INFINITI QX80 will check all those boxes while coming in at a lower price than competitors like the Lexus LX. Source: KBB.com
* Plentiful standard and optional features; powerful V8 with high towing capacity; easy-to-use electronics interface; capable handling for its size. Source: Edmunds
* Unmatched sensory immersion. A commanding presence. The INFINITI QX80 is an expansive vision of luxury and design at their most boldly progressive. Seating up to eight passengers, the modern interior is as sophisticated as it is spacious, featuring power folding and reclining 3rd-row seats, available INFINITI Theater System, and designated spaces for your remote control, headphones and DVDs (sold separately). And with a 400-hp V8 engine and the INFINITI-first Hydraulic Body Motion Control system, the QX80 gives you the power and traction to drive in a variety of conditions. Ultimate control in an environment of premium comfort. The engine of the QX80 was designed to be both powerful and efficient. The 5.6-liter Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG) V8 features dual overhead cams, 32 valves and sophisticated VVEL valve control that enhances throttle response as well as economy. This engine's 413 lb-ft of torque delivers an impressive 8500 lb towing capacity and the ability to pass with confidence. Acceleration is specially honed to the senses, increasing with a smooth, rising swell. The available INFINITI All-Mode AWD monitors and tunes torque between front and rear wheels to help maintain grip on unsavory conditions. The capability of the QX80 is matched with sensory reward. The INFINITI Safety Shield concept is our comprehensive approach to safety. The all-new INFINITI QX80 offers layered technologies to help provide safety and convenience by monitoring conditions, helping you avoid a collision, and helping protect you and your passengers when one occurs. The Around View Monitor System delivers advanced detection and a 360 degree birds eye view on your display. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Sale price is MSRP less factory rebates and applicable Earnhardt discounts, unless otherwise noted by dealer or determined by prevailing market conditions such as vehicle scarcity. Prices plus tax, title, license & $498 doc fee ($499 at Las Vegas stores and Earnhardt Cadillac stores). On approved credit. We reserve the right to make corrections on omissions or typographical errors. Equipment added by the dealer or the purchaser will increase the price. All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Refer to our Privacy and User Consent page for details about information we collect and various communication methods we will use to assist customers.